From the author of The Mount of Olives comes an enriching story about pursuing dreams. Author Michael V. Ivanov beautifully blends true events from his personal life with fiction and allegory in an entertaining and inspiring instruction manual for better living.
From a chance meeting with a remarkable old man by the name of “Carl,” a mysterious WWII veteran who shows up on the train at just the right time, The Cabin at the End of the Train provides 12 priceless lessons about purpose, life, and the importance of perspectives.
The Cabin at the end of the train will provide you with:
- A better understanding of life’s challenges and proper perspective for tackling them
- Practical yet powerful methods of motivation, encouragement, and resolve for those struggling
- A fresh and insightful perspective on how people can change their view of the world, find strength, and move beyond their problems
- “Sometimes the things we run from are the very things we should be moving towards”
- “Your eyes are the window through which the soul sees the world”
- “You will feel afraid and unqualified”
- “You will be pulled in all directions”
- “Sometimes all we need is a little perspective”
- “Don’t wait to be discovered”
- “You’ve got to believe it in!”
- “Faith without action is dead; action activates miracles”
- “When your feet are planted on solid ground, the sky is the limit.”
- “When your heart breaks for those less fortunate than you, you can be entrusted with diamonds”
- “Life is happening with or without you”
- “Allow yourself to be moved emotionally”
I have read all of Michael's books, can't wait for this one!"